Thursday, August 30, 2007

I finally made on entry!


I guess I finally may have figured out how to make and entry! Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats Hay and a possible new modeling career. It's a good feeling to know I won't have to work anymore because you'll have plenty of money to spare for your bro!

Everything is going well here in Utah. Summer is almost over but FALL is a great time of the year.

This was a photo Velvet had taken the other day. Samantha is almost 4 years old. These kids a sure cute and fun and a total joy!

2 comments:

Burk Family said...

Cute picture and beautiful girl! What a stunner. And Velvet took that picture? Pretty impressive. We just got ours done today. I'll send some out when they are done.

vern said...

Grandma and Papa think this little girl is just too precious and beautiful. Great photo.
We want one! Love you Samantha