Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The girls.


This is officially the first time I have 'blogged'. We are doing well. Mom, sorry about the tattoos, but that's the price you pay for being a biker chick.

Chloe is doing great. She is talking more and more, and loves her new big girl bed. We may have Channing and her in the same room before long. She also still has major attitude. As Dad says, you never know which Chloe you're going to get.

Channing is well, aside from the nightmares that plague her. Oh, and she was VERY upset yesterday to learn that she can't marry me when she gets big. I told her daughters can't marry dads and that I already have a wife, but that didn't go over too well. Tears, trying to convince me otherwise, the whole 9 yards. Finally I calmed her by telling her she didn't have to marry anyone and that she could just always live with us. I have a feeling she may change her mind about this someday. - Rye

1 comment:

Burk Family said...

That is so cute of Channing. What a sweetheart.