Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Justin!


Yes, if you didn't know, now you do- today is our oldest sibling's birthday. From what I could tell from our quick conversation, it was going to consist of a day at the pool and then Costco on the way home, followed by dinner and ice cream and popcorn. Sounds good to me!

Speaking of popcorn, I can't seem to get enough air-popped popcorn. Spencer's not really into it, but me and Carter share a small batch every other day or so, made with mom's old popper. I don't know how that thing has survived going from wherever it's been with mom and dad, to Rexburg, to Hemet, California. It still works, though, and I love it. To me, there's nothing that says, "This is a family night" more than hearing that thing roar and smelling the hot air it puts out. Every time I plug it in, I think of watching family slides. Oh, the olden days! We'll have to plan a slides night during Christmas when we are all together. ~Hay

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Dude, I can't believe you still have the Wear Ever "POPCORN PUMPER". That thing is a dinosaur!
-Rye