Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Boys

The other morning when Nolan woke up I heard Carter yelling, "MOM! I'M LAYING WITH THE BABY! COME LOOK AT US!" I grabbed the video camera and got some footage. Nolan's had a really stuffy nose so I have him inclined on a pillow and Carter was laying on it with him and putting a blanket over the both of them. It was TOO cute. I hope your kids like this video as much as Carter has liked Chloe's. He has watched it probably 50 times. I'm not kidding. It's a hit. Every time I'm on the computer now he says he wants to watch Chloe. So I put the arrow on the "play" button and he just clicks the button to make it play over, and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER....you get the picture.

3 comments:

Amber Staub said...

LOVE the video. I can't believe how big Nolan is getting. Carter is such a sweet big brother. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. And I WILL get a new post on my blog today.

The Staub Squad said...

Oh, what sweet little boys. Gotta love the boys, that's for sure.

sheriee staub said...

I could eat that baby alive! And, of course his big brother too. I miss them:)

This video is tooooooooo cute. Keep them coming. Hugs and kisses to all.

MOM