Thursday, February 21, 2008

Family Weekend










Wes and Kate came to visit last weekend. We had a great time. Grandma took Logan and Channing to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. They loved it. Ryan, Wes and Vern spent some time drooling over some sweet boats at Bass Pro Shop. Kate and I had fun getting a manicure. On Monday we all went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day to be outside and the kids loved looking at all the animals, ok I did too. We are glad Kate and Wes live close enough that we can get together often. We wish you all could have been here.

4 comments:

Burk Family said...

That looks so fun. I wish we could have been there. Hopefully when we come the weather will be nice and we can go to the zoo or something. I miss all those kids. They are so cute in their pics!

sheriee staub said...

Thanks everyone for keeping this blog alive. One of these days I will get a new computer and be able to actually get on to my own blog. These pics are so cute, and it was a great weekend.

MOM

Peggy said...

Feeling a little bit jealous, I must admit....Such cute pictures, though. Wish we were closer.
G'Ma Peggy

sheriee staub said...

Peggy - I know how you feel. At least once a week Hayley says "we are at grandma and grandpas, or, we are all going to........ It is difficult to be so far away. I feel blessed to have some close. By the way, Logan asked me last weekend "grandma Sheriee, are you and grandma Peggy friends?" I said, "yes Logan, we are. I like grandma Peggy so much! And he said, "me too and I am glad you are friends." I thought it was all toooooooooo cute. So, hope you are having a good day my friend.
Sheriee